In conjunction with President Obama and First Lady Michelle's Conference on Bullying Prevention, Facebook DC Live will host a live conversation from the White House about "how we can all work together to make the Internet safer and promote a culture of shared responsibility and of strong digital citizenship." It starts today at 12:00pm EST.
- Facebook Chief Security Officer Joe Sullivan: Joe, a former federal prosecutor and founding member of the Justice Department's Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property Units, oversees safety and security for Facebook's more than 500 million active users.
- Melody Barnes: Melody is the President’s Domestic Policy Advisor and the Director of the Domestic Policy Council, which coordinates the domestic policy-making process in the White House.
- Stephanie Cutter: Stephanie is Assistant to the President and Deputy Senior Advisor at the White House. She advises the President on overall strategy, including messaging and communications.
- Rosalind Wiseman: Rosalind is an internationally recognized expert on teens, parenting and bullying. Her book Queen Bees and Wannabes, was the basis for the movie Mean Girls, and her follow-up book, Queen Bee Moms and Kingpin Dads, addresses the social hierarchies and conflicts among parents.
- MTV Vice President of Public Affairs Jason Rzepka: Jason is responsible for marshaling the network’s forces to engage and activate America’s youth on the biggest challenges facing their generation.
The show will be moderated by Kalpen Modi, Associate Director for the White House Office of Public Engagement.
Watch and ask questions of our panelists at 12:20 p.m. ET on March 10 from any of the following pages:
Ask questions in advance by commenting on the wall of the Facebook event or emailing email@example.com. There will be a dialog box next to the video feed for a live conversation on Facebook during the event.